We know that life has changed so much for each and every one of us, for some in ways we never imagined would happen.
We know you are tired of Covid and believe us when we say, we’re with you on that and want nothing more than for life to return to normal.
We will get there, but only if we continue to work together. That’s why we’ve launched our #HereTogether campaign.
We truly are at a critical point with combatting this virus. Our colleagues are stepping up and going above and beyond every single day to take care of us and our loved ones despite being under extreme pressure. We must continue to do everything we can to support them, protect our NHS and beat Covid. Together, we will.
You can support our staff to continue doing what they do best by signing up to our #HereTogether campaign.
If you have a small business, you can support the campaign by doing what you do best, whether you’re a florist, takeaway, plumber or jewellery maker – whatever your trade, join other businesses across South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw by donating a percentage of your sales.
We know that this year has been incredibly challenging for businesses, so to show we’re #HereTogether and say thank you, we will do our best to help you promote your support through our dedicated #HereTogether campaign webpage on our website as well as promoting your services/ products through our internal magazine giving you the opportunity to reach over 6,000 staff members.
Every donation made will be reinvested into helping us to support our staff through this challenging time as well as helping us improve our patient care, treatment and facilities across our Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals.
It’s free and easy to sign up and there is no target on how much you need to raise or how long you’d like to support us for. Just follow these simple steps to register:
- Register online at – https://workforgood.co.uk/ and click ‘get started’ to set up an account.
- Choose Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals Charity as the charity you’d like to support
- Set what you want to donate (i.e. 3% of sales, £1 per product sold, one-off payment of £50) and how long you’d like to support us for.
- Share and promote your donation so everyone knows how you are supporting Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals and the community that surrounds us.
- Let us know you’ve signed up by contacting email@example.com and to request your useful brand pack and information on how your support can be included in our internal magazine and dedicated #HereTogether webpage.
Together, we can get through this. Thank you for supporting your local NHS.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.