Alex Crickmar, Deputy Director of Finance
Tel: 01302 642271 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What: Provision of timely and accurate financial information to budget holders through implementation of efficient systems and processes.
Who: Kate Atherton, Head of Reporting – Management Accounts. Tel 642265 or email email@example.com
- Where do I send my VCF to get the financial data completed? DBTH.firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a query on my budget report? DBTH.email@example.com
- I would like some training on the oracle “Budget Holder BI Dashboard”. Request via Oracle
- Where do I view my monthly budget reports? DBTH.firstname.lastname@example.org
- When I am raising an order it says the codes aren’t linked? DBTH.email@example.com
- How do I view my budget reports and drill down to what I have spent? DBTH.firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Accounts Team
What: Provide expert financial advice and business partnering support to the organisation to ensure resources are best directed at delivering high quality patient care and which deliver value for money. The team also aim to help increase the understanding of the organisation regarding the link between operational and financial performance.
Who: John Newall , Head of Business Partnering – Management Accounts. Tel 642263 or email email@example.com
- I need some financial support for capacity/bed/theatre planning.
- I need financial support for my care group business case.
- I need financial support on a potential CIP scheme.
- I require a financial summary and narrative for a business meeting.
- Surgical Care Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 64226
- Speciality Services Care Group, email@example.com or 642262
- MSK Care Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 642263
- Diagnostic and Pharmacy Care Group, email@example.com or 642262
- P&OD, Finance and Training and Education, firstname.lastname@example.org or 642262
- Other, email@example.com or 642262
What: Provision of income and activity information to care groups, CCGs & NHS England. Lead on contracting discussions with Commissioners, other providers, Research and Development and Education.
Who: Claire Stewart , Head of Income and Contracts. Tel 642269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a query on my income report. Care group Management Accountant – see list above
- I have a question regarding an income contract change/extension/end? Claire Stewart (Clinical) / Lynda Mincher (Non Clinical) Ext : 642266
- I need support to raise a issue with a Commissioner that may impact income. Claire Stewart Ext : 642269
Projects, Planning and Costing Team
What: Provide financial support in relation to costings, tenders and other project work, including large Trust wide business cases.
Who: Hannah Salter , Head of Projects, Planning and Costing. Tel 642737 or email email@example.com
- I need help/advice regarding a capital project. Justin Fowler – ext: 642737
- I need help/advice regarding PLICs? Ellen Rockley – ext: 642738
- I need support on a Trust wide business case? Hannah Salter – ext: 642260
Financial Control Team
What: Responsible for the provision of accounts payable and accounts receivable services, banking and statutory financial reporting
Who: Matthew Bancroft, Head of Financial Control. Tel 642260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplier contacted me about non payment of invoice? Please advise them to phone SBS on 0303 123 1177 & quote RP5
- I don’t know what to do with an invoice I’ve received. AP department Ext 644496 / 644497
- I need an invoice raising how do I do this? AR department Ext 642253
- General enquiries regarding invoices issued & disputes? AR department Ext 642253
- How can I pay an invoice I’ve received from the Trust? AR department Ext 642253
- Where do I send my invoice request? Dbth.email@example.com
- How do patients claim travel expenses (in person or via postal claim)? Cashiers Ext 642118
- Where & how should patients valuable property be held? Cashiers Ext 642118
- What do I need to claim Petty Cash / and what is the limit? Cashiers Ext 642118
- How do we pay a donation into our Charitable Fund? Cashiers Ext 642118
- Queries with Charitable Funds? Kerry Stewart, Diane Blundell or Ann Tovey Ext 644497 / 642255 / 642254
- I have forgotten my Oracle user name. Kerry Stewart, Diane Blundell or Ann Tovey Ext 644497 / 642255 / 642254
- I need a new oracle user setting up. Kerry Stewart, Diane Blundell or Ann Tovey Ext 644497 / 642255 / 642254
What: Resourcing, agreeing terms and procuring goods, services or works from an external supplier, often via written quotation or a formal competitive tender process
Who: Richard Somerset Acting Head of Procurement, Tel 642379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need training on raising an order. Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
- I am having problems raising a purchase order. Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
- My purchase order is on Hold what do I do. Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
- I have forgotten my req point. Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
- I need to tender for a new service. Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
- How do I order goods? Tia Eardley Ext : 642382, Lucy Phillipson Ext : 642375, Adrian Rawlin Ext : 642378
Project Management Office
What: To support the development and delivery of the Trust’s Efficiency / Cost Improvement Programme (CIP). Maintain a pipeline of current and future schemes, ideas and opportunities. Work with Directors and Care Groups to support the development of savings ideas into schemes. Monitor and report on delivery of savings schemes and the whole programme.
Who: David Pratt, Efficiency Director, Tel 642565 or email email@example.com.
- I have an idea that might save money, who do I contact ?
Angie Lawson, extension 642868, Head of PMO (and PMO link to Surgical Care Group and Corporate Directorates including Estates and Facilities)
- I need some project manager support for a cost improvement idea?
- What savings schemes are currently in the programme and how can I find out more about them?
- What is the difference between a budgetary saving, a run-rate saving and cost avoidance?
- What is ‘Model Hospital’ all about and how can I find out more?
Jo Lodge, extension 642080, (Emergency and Diagnostic and Pharmacy), Bridget Booth, extension 642877, (Speciality Services and MSK and Frailty), Michael Inger, extension 642877, (Children and Families) – Care Group Linked Project Managers. firstname.lastname@example.org
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.