- Grade: Band 7 (£38,890 – £44,503)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Site: Trust wide
- Closing date: 13 August
- Apply for this position here.
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed Registered Healthcare Professional to join the Patient Safety Team at Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading Serious Incident Investigations as per the Serious Incident Policy in collaboration with the Division. Includes interviewing staff, visiting ward/departments and writing reports.
- Proactive management of the Inquest processes working to support the work of the Coroner and represent the Trust’s interest at Coroners Court.
- Scoping incidents when they happen and updating Datix accordingly.
- Monitoring for the Division and attending relevant governance meetings to discuss Duty of Candour, SI actions, Risk registers and Open incidents.
- Attending Serious Incident Panel, Inquest Panel and Patient Safety Review Group when required.
- Provide the necessary input to the reports required for Trust Committees attending as necessary
- Liaison with CCG’s Quality Team and other provider organisations as necessary.
The post holder will report to the Deputy Head of Patient Safety, and will have direct links to the Head of Patient Safety and Experience, Deputy Director of Quality and Governance and Deputy Medical Director (Clinical Governance).