Your safety is our primary concern and colleagues are undertaking regular clean-downs of our sites to minimise any risk of infection.
Please adhere to the following if you are coming to our hospitals for an appointment:
- You must not be symptomatic of Covid-19: Please do not visit our hospitals if you are symptomatic of Covid-19, you live in a household with someone who is, or you or your household have been told to isolate.
- Feeling under the weather? If you have a cough, cold, diarrhoea, vomiting or a temperature, you could have an infection and may risk passing this on to our patients. Please do not visit the hospital if you are feeling under the weather and delay your visit.
- Overseas trips: If you have just returned from an overseas trip, please do not come to our hospitals.
- Face covering: All visitors to the Trust must wear an appropriate face covering – if you cannot, we will ask you to leave.
Entering the hospital:
- To minimise any chance of cross-infection, if you are visiting our hospitals, please come directly from home.
- Ask those who have accompanied you to wait outside of the hospital.
- Please ensure you are wearing a suitable face covering – failure to do so may mean you will be refused entry.
- Wash your hands upon entry to our hospitals.
- If coming to a ward, we will take your temperature. If it is higher than normal, unfortunately we will ask you to leave.
Please note, to minimise any chance of cross-infection we have reconfigured our hospital sites. This means that you may need to enter the hospital via a different entrance. Please read your appointment letter or email carefully, ensuring you are using the correct entry. If in any doubt, please ask a member of staff who should be able to help.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.