Our conferences are based around our collective needs, both in our operational roles and personally leaders.
We shape our sessions to be subject-matter focused and we aim to secure a key industry leader to attend these sessions based on relevance amongst the network. Our offer is to invite leaders to learn about us, our skills, passion and ideas and to work together across providers, partners and systems.
As #Proud2bOps we believe a crucial function of the network is to co-design and influence future operational delivery solutions. This should be an inevitable result of working in collaboration with national policy makers, improvement programme and industry and forms our offer general support as a senior operational network.
Previous and upcoming conferences can be found below:
18 April 2019 – Virtual session
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons – Operational Change by a transition from transactional to transformational
7 December 2018 – Birmingham
- Adam Sewell-Jones, Executive Director, NHS Improvement – ‘National context, new developments, learning and future of operational improvement’
- Peter Homa, Chair of NHS Leadership Academy – Personal experience of leading change, developing people and what is next for operational leaders?
1 November 2018 – Manchester
- Innovation Exchange for Operational Leaders, #proud2bOps and Greater Manchester Interchange – all members invited. Link here to book your free place: https://mailchi.mp/6565d8f15e94/free-organisational-raid-377089?e=02a96a49c8
7 September 2018 – Leeds
- Caroline Shaw, Chief Operating Officer, Nottingham University Hospitals – ‘Operational leadership in a system of demand, improvement and financial focus’
- Martin Hancock, National Head of Talent Management – National & Regional talent development
- NHS IMAS – introduction and learning opportunities for senior operational leaders
- Ned Hobbs, Director of Operations, The Dudley Group – Learning how The Dudley Group has improved on 18 week position and improving patient care.
13 June 2018 – Birmingham
- ‘Being a senior operational leader today’ – now and the future of operational leadership
- Professor Nick Harding. GP Partner at Modality and national clinical lead / chair
- Professor Joe Harrison, Chief Executive Officer. Milton Keynes University Hospitals
8 March 2018 – Teleconference
- Sue Stanley, NHS Improvement – Essentials Elective Care Training Programme
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.