- Get to the knowledge you need now-through navigation that mirrors the patient consultation
- Be confident in your clinical decisions. BMJ Best Practice searches research and guidelines every day, using robust methodology and expert opinion to focus on the evidence that matters
- Quickly access detailed drug information on dosing, availability, formulations, side effects and contraindications with our integrated formularies
- Make it easier for patients to make decisions with our accredited, evidence based patient leaflets
- Stay current and ensure your ongoing professional development, with automatic CME/CPD tracking to support revalidation and appraisal
- Get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online, mobile and offline access via the Best Practice app
- Best Practice was ranked equal first in an independent review of CDS tools for breadth of disease coverage, editorial quality, and evidence-based methodology. Read more
Click the picture to open Best Practice, but remember you’ll need an NHS Athens account – register for one here.
Getting into Best Practice
For step by step instructions to get into Best Practice, click here
We’ve created a Bite Sized guide to get you familiar with it’s features – open it by clicking here.
If you need any additional assistance in accessing and using BMJ Best Practice or would like to arrange a training session, please contact library staff on firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Resources page – click here
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.