Shortcut: To view the full A to Z of Trust policies, click here.
Current written policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities, are referred to as ‘Approved Procedural Documents (APDs)’. These are mainly facilitated and managed by the Trust’s APD Process Group.
The Approved Procedural Documents – are held here on our website. They are sub-divided into two main Classes:
Corporate Policy Documents – are the policies which affect how we run the Trust. Select one of the links below to view the policies within a particular section:
- Health And Safety, Fire And Security
- Employment And Work Life Balance
- Information, Communication And Technology (ICT)
- Risk Management
- Records Management
Patient Care Policy Documents – are the policies which have an effect on patient care. Select one of the links below to view the policies within a particular section:
- Infection Control
- Treatments and Investigations
- Emergency Care
- Medicines Management
- Patient Safety
- Patient Administration
To view the full A to Z of Trust policies and procedures, click here.
The below policies are only available via the Trust’s network and by staff only.
- Major Incident Plan (CORP/RISK 1 v.8)
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) and chemical biological radiological nuclear and explosives (CBRNE) plan (CORP/RISK 26 v.4 (amended 12 August 2019)
Always ensure that you are using the most up to date policy or procedural document. If you are unsure, you can check that it is the most up to date version by looking at the policy within the relevant section above.
Complaints – Policies, procedures and contacts for complaints
The PALS office holds:
- Information which explains how the NHS Formal Complaints Procedure works
- Information explaining external advocacy
- Information explaining the role of the Health Service Ombudsman
For information, contact: The Patient Advice & Liaison Service Manager, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster DN2 5LT. Telephone: 01302 366666, or e-mail: email@example.com
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.