Under the 2009 revised Publication Scheme, our information classes are detailed below:
Information relating to these classes can be found either directly through an associated left hand side menu option under ‘Information Classes’, or from within the main body of the site itself.
The Trust is committed to publishing as much information as possible on it’s website in line with instructions from the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Who we are and what we do – Organisational information, locations and contacts (structures and key personnel), constitutional and legal governance.
- What we spend and how we spend it – Financial information relating to projeced and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing – Strategy and Performance information, Plans, Assessments, Inspections and Review.
- How we make decisions – Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Our Policies and Procedures – Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Lists and Registers – Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- The Services we offer – Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
On our website, we will state how you can obtain the information outlined in each of the above classes.
Information is available mainly via our website (www.dbth.nhs.uk), or you can make a request (requests must be in writing and addressed to our PALS Service) for any other information that you believe we may have published. The publications are free unless otherwise indicated (£) within each class. Where information is provided at a cost, the charges will be calculated and detailed in the scheme.
The Trust’s commitment to publish information excludes any information that can legitimately be withheld under the exemptions set out in the NHS Openness Code or the Freedom of Information Act. Where individual classes are subject to exemptions, the main reasons are, for example, the protection of commercial interests and information that is classified as personal under the Data Protection Act 1998. This may apply to some information in most classes within the Publication Scheme (2009).
This Publication Scheme itself is available in pdf format on this website: www.dbth.nhs.uk
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.