Some of the bodies involved in the monitoring and/or inspection of our services are:
- Audit Commission
- Care Quality Commission
- Child Protection Teams
- Confidential Inquiry into Suicides and Homicides
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Coroner’s Offices
- Environment Agency
- General Medical Council
- Health and Safety Executive
- Health Professions Council
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- National Patient Safety Agency
- NHS Improvement
- Bassetlaw CCG
- Doncaster CCG
- NHS Litigation Authority
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- NHS England (NHS Commissioning Board)
Other Useful resources
Further information regarding the Freedom of Information Act, along with associated publications and guidance can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website.
Most information is available free (in certain circumstances, a charge will be made). For the most part, we will only charge you for hard copies or for copying onto media (eg CD-ROM or floppy disk). The charges and delivery method will vary according to how information is made available. Charges are as follows:
- Via the Trust’s website – free of charge, although any charges for Internet Service Provider and personal printing costs would have to be met by you for those without Internet access
- A single print-out as the information appears on the website would be available by post by calling the Communications Office by telephone or by applying in person to the Communications Office at any of our hospital sites
- If your request is for multiple copies, we will supply one copy and expect you to photocopy it
- For copies of archived documents (electronic or manual), which are no longer accessible or available on the web, we will make a charge (in line with the £450 retrieval threshold set by the Lord Chancellor) only for photocopying, postage, etc. We will let you know the cost and charges that will have to be paid in advance
- We will not provide printouts of other organisation’s websites
- Leaflets, brochures, and reports that we produce for the public and are normally free of charge and will be sent without a charge for postageE
- Email content and any documents attached to e-mail messages will be free of charge
- Charges will be reviewed regularly.
The material available through this Publication Scheme is subject to the Trust’s copyright unless otherwise indicated. Unless expressly indicated on the material to the contrary, it may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading manner. Where any of the copyright items in this Scheme are being re-published or copied to others, you must identify the source of the material and acknowledge the copyright status.
Permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material accessed through the Publication Scheme that is the copyright of third parties. You must obtain authorisation to reproduce such material from the copyright holders concerned.
For HMSO Guidance Notes on a range of copyright issues, see the HMSO web site (www.hmso.gov.uk/guides.htm) or contact::
HMSO Licensing Division
St Clements House,
Tel: 01603 621000, fax: 01603 723000.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.