By becoming a member of the Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, you show your commitment to your local hospitals. We want to make membership work for you as well.
It’s all about using local knowledge and listening to local views so we can make the most of the freedom that NHS Foundation Trust status gives.
- Have a say in the future of your local hospitals
- Receive membership information and a welcome pack, including information on how to use NHS Discounts.
- Have the opportunity to attend members’ events
- Receive Foundations for Health, our member magazine
- Take part in Member surveys
- Vote in the elections for governors
- Stand for election yourself as a governor
- Eligibilty for NHS Discounts
- Life-long membership is free!
Members do not get preferential treatment as patients – this is determined on clinical need.
You can complete a membership application form online and once you have joined as a member, you can have as much or as little involvement as you wish.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.