The Communications Team looks after media and stakeholder relations, digital communications, internal communications and patient information for the trust. The Communications Team should be the first point of contact for all media requests.
We are keen to promote the work being carried out at the Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals in the media. However, the welfare of patients is our primary concern and we reserve the right to decline media requests where these conflict with patient care, our duty to patient and staff confidentiality or operational requirements.
If you have a media enquiry during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm), please contact the Communications Office on Tel: 01302 644244.
- Emma Shaheen, Head of communications and engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Tingle, Senior Communications and Engagement Manager: email@example.com
- Harrison Abbott, Communications Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Lee, Communications & Engagement Officer: email@example.com
- Bonny Stevenson, Digital Communications Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.