To be the safest Trust in England, outstanding in all that we do
- We always put the patient first.
- Everyone counts – we treat each other with courtesy, honest, respect and dignity.
- Committed to quality and continuously improving patient experience.
- Always caring and compassionate.
- Responsible and accountable for our actions – taking pride in our work.
- Encouraging and valuing our diverse staff and rewarding ability and innovation.
- Patients: Work with patients to continue to develop accessible, high quality and responsive services.
- People: As a Teaching Hospital we are committed to continuously developing the skills, innovation and leadership of our staff to provide high quality, efficient and effective care.
- Performance: We will ensure our services are high performing, developing and enhancing elective care facilities at Bassetlaw Hospital and Montagu Hospital and ensuring the appropriate capacity for increasing specialist and emergency care at Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
- Partners: We will increase partnership working to benefit people and communities.
- Prevention: Support the development of enhanced community based services, prevention and self-care.
- Quality Improvement: Working together using methods, tools, data measurement, curiosity and an open mindset to make improvements in healthcare (Health Foundation).
Our ‘True North’ in 2019/20
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.