Find out more about Team DBTH here
We currently have a number of clinical and nursing posts within our Emergency Departments at both Doncaster Royal Infirmary and Bassetlaw Hospital.
- Clinical Support Worker (Band 3, Doncaster Royal Infirmary)
- Clinical Support Worker (Band 3, Bassetlaw Hospital)
- Sister/Charge Nurse (Band 6, Doncaster Royal Infirmary)
- Sister/Charge Nurse (Band 6, Bassetlaw Hospital)
- Sister/Charge Nurse (Band 7, Bassetlaw Hospital)
Our service is one of the best performing in the region and routinely falls within the top 25% of providers in the country. This success is thanks to colleagues who work hard each and every day, ready to give their all for the benefit of patients.
In 2o18/19, the team achieved a four hour access target of 92.64%, making us one of the best performing services in the region. This came as demand substantially increased, with our Emergency Departments caring for over 175,000 patients from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
Join Team DBTH and help us become the safest Trust in England, outstanding in all that we do.