When you need advice, have concerns, or don’t know where to turn, PALS will:
- Offer advice and support
- Help sort out problems quickly
- Assist with any problems relating to language or disability
- Provide information about health services
- Listen to concerns, suggestions and queries
- Point you in the right direction
- Explain how to make a formal complaint or provide leaflets explaining the process
- Signpost external advocacy, if required
- Explain how you may access your medical records.
Hearing about the experience you had at our hospitals is very important because it enables us to pass compliments to our staff on your behalf and make improvements if we have not met your expectations.
Written communications can also be sent to:
- Patient Experience Team
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Armthorpe Road
- Doncaster DN2 5LT
Alternatively, fill in the form below:
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.