Note: If you wish to make a complaint related to patient care and treatment, please consider speaking with our Patient Advise and Liaison Service.
If colleagues need to raise a concern, they can speak with any of the following Speak Up Partners:
- Your line manager or supervisor
- Speak up guardians and champions
- Your tutor or Education Lead
- Qi & Governance teams
- Health and Wellbeing
- NHS Fraud
- HR team
- Guardian for Safe Working
- Trade Union
- EDI team
- Professional Nurse Advocate (PNA) or Professional Midwifery Advocate (PMA)
- Patient Safety team
- Staff safety and security Lead
Alternatively, independent advice can be sought through the National Whistleblowing Helpline on 0800 072 4725.
If a colleague, or former colleague, wishes to raise a concern:
If possible. Please speak initially to the most appropriate Speak Up Partner listed above or contact the Speaking Up helpline on 01302 644300 or contact the confidential email service on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on raising a concern with the Speaking Up Guardian and the process, click here.
Speaking Up publications
Our Speaking Up Guardians are:
Our Speaking Up Executive and Non-Executive Leads are:
- Zoe Lintin (Executive Lead for Speaking Up and Chief People Officer)
- Hazel Brand (Non-Executive Director and Lead for Speaking Up)
Our DBTH Speaking Up Champions Information and Agreement guidance can be viewed here.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.