- Grade: £21,892 – £24,157 Pro Rata Per Annum
- Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Site: Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Closing date: 31 January
- Apply for this position here.
The e roster support team work within the P&OD HR Systems team providing trust managers with system support and advice in the application of the Allocate Software’s roster system
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Team.
Initially the successful applicant will work with the HR systems managers to provide support for all Allocate Software modules including medics. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the continued roll out of the software across the trust
- Be subject matter expert and “go to” for trust management teams
- Run training and coaching sessions for newly appointed managers
- Provide on line support for all users of the software
Support desk work will be an integral part of the role to resolve user system issues. The role will also be responsible for ensure system upgrades are successfully implemented.
Ideally, you should have a background in roster systems and processes, preferably Allocate software. You should have excellent computer skills including Excel. Previous experience of using ESR will also be an advantage.
This is a unique and evolving role and it is essential that you can adapt to the changing requirements of the e Roster system that result from Dept of Health and Trust initiatives.
Please note, previous applicants need not apply.