- Grade: £7,625 Pro Rata Per Annum (National apprenticeship rate)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Site: Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Apply here
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Doncaster Royal Infirmary in this varied and interesting role within the Services Department E-Rostering Administration Team.
Salary – National Apprentice Rate Applies – £3.90 (This may change to the National Living Wage or National Minimum wage in month 13 dependent on age)
Area of Work & Hours –
The core working hours for this role is between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday with 20% off the job learning.
However the post holder is required to be flexible for working between 08.00 < > 17:00.
This role is based within our E-Rostering Administration Team within the Services Deprtment at Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
General Duties –
This is a key role providing electronic roster support to Facilities services at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. The post holder will be responsible for operating IT packages and web based systems to assist in planning rotas, allocating annual leave, recording of sickness absence, ensuring departmental cover at all times and general workforce management.
The post holder will learn & develop all IT skills associated with this post including Microsoft packages, Health Roster, Micad – My C4C, Teletracking & ESR. Any prior knowledge of any of these packages would be advantageous.
At Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you’ll be backed and rewarded by a team that’s proud to support its staff in all aspects of their lives. If you are up to the challenge, submit an application to become part of team DBH.
Apprenticeship Programme Requirements –
• You are aged 16+
• Have lived within the EU/EEA for 3 or more years
• You must not be in any form of formal government funded education
• GCSE grades A-D (9 – 3) in English and Maths or equivalent
You will be employed on an 18 months fixed term contract employed as an apprentice working 37.5 hours per week.
As an employee we will help to support you in obtaining an approved apprenticeship standard or apprentice framework. We will be committed to ensuring that a structured plan is in place to support and enable you to take 20% of your working hours away from your general duties per week in order to complete the standards or framework.
The apprenticeship scheme is run in partnership with Doncaster College, delivered on site at The Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, to ensure that you are supported through a high quality training programme; you will be required to undertake an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration Level 2, this would include:
Support as part of this role
- Attendance at college/study sessions as required
- Work with an assessor/mentor to develop a work based portfolio
- Undertaking work based assessments
- Completing assignments/projects relating to their apprenticeship framework
- Presenting evidence portfolios for assessment within specific time frameworks