Each year we invite our members to a meeting, giving an update on the Trust’s performance and progress within the year. During the meeting we will cover:
- Our response to COVID-19
- Our overall operational activity
- Our highlights and challenges throughout the year
- Our financial performance
- An update on local, regional and national developments in health and social care
- An update from our Lead Governor
Speakers will include:
- Suzy Brain England OBE, Trust Chair
- Richard Parker OBE, Chief Executive
- Jon Sargeant, Chief Financial Officer
- Lynne Schuller, Lead Governor
- Along with other senior colleagues throughout the Trust.
At 6pm on Thursday 28 September you will be able to watch the event using a YouTube link which will be made available below.
To be shared here nearer the date.
- DBTH Annual Report 2022/23 (to be made available nearer the date)
- DBTH Quality Accounts 2022/23
- To view previous AMM minutes, please click here
- To view previous DBTH Annual Reports, please click here
By post: Trust Board Office, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster DN2 5LT
- By phone: 01302 644158 / 01302 642369
- By email: dbth.TrustBoardOffice@nhs.net
The video above can be watched with subtitles, as generated by Google’s Closed Captioning software. To enable this, when using your mouse to hover over, there’s an icon in the bottom right of the video which says CC. Click it and a red line will appear underneath and subtitles will show. Below is an image showing you were the icon can be found.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.