Each year we invite our members to a meeting, giving an update on the Trust’s performance and progress within the year. During the meeting we will cover:
- Our response to COVID-19
- Our overall operational activity
- Our highlights and challenges throughout the year
- Our financial performance
- An update on local, regional and national developments in health and social care
- An update from our Lead Governor
Speakers will include:
- Suzy Brain England OBE, Trust Chair
- Richard Parker OBE, Chief Executive
- Jon Sargeant, Chief Financial Officer
- Lynne Schuller, Lead Governor
- Along with other senior colleagues throughout the Trust.
At 6pm on Thursday 28 September you will be able to watch the event using a YouTube link which will be made available below.
We were unable to film a response to the following question prior to the streaming of the meeting, so please see the answer below.
How are accessible facilities for the differently abled being implemented at Bassetlaw, and particularly as part of the Bassetlaw Emergency Village development?
At present, there is a Changing Place facility within the Outpatients at Bassetlaw Hospital. This is available to all visitors and patients at all hours, however from 5pm, individuals may need to request the key from ward colleagues or the team within the Emergency Department. The room features a height adjustable adult changing bed, an electronic ceiling hoist, height adjustable sink, peninsular toilet, shower, non-slip floor and privacy screen.
A full briefing can be viewed here which describes the accessibility and facilities which will be put in place as part of the Emergency Village project.
- To view previous AMM minutes, please click here
- To view previous DBTH Annual Reports, please click here
By post: Trust Board Office, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster DN2 5LT
- By phone: 01302 644158 / 01302 642369
- By email: dbth.TrustBoardOffice@nhs.net
The video above can be watched with subtitles, as generated by Google’s Closed Captioning software. To enable this, when using your mouse to hover over, there’s an icon in the bottom right of the video which says CC. Click it and a red line will appear underneath and subtitles will show. Below is an image showing you were the icon can be found.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.