- Individuals must wear a mask at all times, as well as observe appropriate social distancing (this includes those vaccinated against COVID-19).
- Only one adult partner can accompany during the scan (please note: If you attend with children your partner will be asked to wait outside with them, if you attend alone you will be rebooked at a later date).
- You must arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to scan appointment time. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside due to social distancing measures.
- You must wait in the area provided until called for your scan. Partners must also wait where requested until called.
- Ensure you have a mobile phone with you so that you can communicate with the attending partner to join you just prior to going into scan appointment. You will be informed of this process on arrival.
- When entering the scan room the accompanying adult will be advised where they can sit. They should not move from this area during the scan.
- Filming or phone use is not permitted during the scan under any circumstances.
- If you want to find out the sex of your baby, this can be done at the end of the 20 week anomaly scan. The expectant mum will be informed verbally and will not be written down.
- Failure to adhere to the above principles may result in partners being asked to leave the department and could result in your scan being cancelled.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.