For an overview on the digital letter programme please click here.
I’ve received a digital letter but I can’t log-in with my details
If you have followed the link in your text messages and cannot log in with your correct details, we probably do not have your most up-to-date details on our system. Please contact our appointment centre on 01302642500 and check we have your most up-to-date:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
I can log-in but when I try to open my digital letter I get a 404 error message
There are two main reasons why you might get a 404 error message when trying to view your PDF (the type of file the letter is):
- The letter is for a family member or relative who is registered with the same phone number or email with the hospital.
- You are a patient at more than one NHS Trust and when you logged in you choose the wrong Trust portal to log-in.
How can I complete my digital letter on my tablet, laptop or personal computer?
Go to nhs.my/DBTH:
- Enter your last name, date of birth, and postcode and click ‘Let’s go’
- Select the phone number you would like us to send your one-time code to
- Enter the one-time code you receive and click ‘Let’s go’
- Go to ‘Letters in the top left
- Find the letter you want to view and click ‘View letter’
I would like to receive email notifications, how can I enable this?
You can update your contact details at nhs.my/DBTH in the settings menu:
- Login to the patient portal nhs.my/DBTH
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the top right
- Click the ‘Add new’ button
- Click ‘Email’
- Type in your email address
- Click ‘Add’
Does it cost me to reply to a text message:
Text message replies will be free if you have a text message bundle with your provider otherwise you will be charged at your provider’s standard rate.
You can change your digital letter setting online for free by following the link in your text messages or using nhs.my/DBTH
What is DrDoctor?
DrDoctor is a digital health company modernising how hospitals and patients communicate. They provide a convenient way for patients to manage your appointments while reducing costs, saving time and developing better overall experiences for patients.
For more information about the service, see DrDoctor.
How is my data handled?
To enable us to deliver this service, we give DrDoctor only enough information to provide you with these services.
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.