This is the first time charges have increased at the Trust since 2016.
Car parking will remain free on all sites for the following:
- Blue badge holders.
- Frequent outpatients who attend regular appointments to manage long term conditions.
- Parents of sick children staying in hospital overnight.
- Colleagues working from 6pm to 9am.
For public, per hour arrangements, charges are as follows (effective as of 1 October 2023)
- £1.70 (up to one hour, 10p increase)
- £3.00 (up to two hours, 10p increase)
- £4.30 (up to four hours, 10p increase)
- £5.20 (up to six hours, 10p increase)
- £8.90 (over six hours, 20p increase)
Visitors are reminded that the Park and Ride is available at Doncaster Royal Infirmary, with shuttles running every 20 minutes or so: https://www.dbth.nhs.uk/patients-visitors/how-to-get-here/dri-park-ride/
The following has been benchmarked against local and regional providers.
Further details for car parking and how to get to the hospital can be viewed here: https://www.dbth.nhs.uk/patients-visitors/how-to-get-here/