Spudbuddies will be open on the following days throughout September and to the end of October:
- Bassetlaw Hospital (from 6 September) – Every Monday, outside Clinical Therapy entrance from 11am to 3pm.
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary – Every Wednesday, Gate 4 entrance from 11am to 3pm.
- Montagu Hospital – Every Friday, adjacent to the Aurora building from 11am to 3pm.
What’s on the menu?
It will come as no surprise that Spudbuddies specialises in jacket spuds, however they have a few more mouth-watering options:
- Jacket potatoes with: Homemade chilli (veggie option), homemade coronation chicken, tuna mayo, baked beans, grated cheddar cheese and homemade coleslaw.
- Homemade chilli over nanchos, served with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapenos and crispy onions.
- Greek style chicken gyros.
- Grilled halloumi burger, salad and homemade coleslaw.
- Hot dog.