Physical changes to our site (update 4.30pm on 30 April):
- The Neonatal Unit is relocated to the former Children’s Ward on Level 4 of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital (W&CH). It retains the same contact number.
- The Children’s Ward will relocate to the Enhanced Recovery Unit (now renamed the Children’s Ward), which is on the basement level of South Block. It will retain the same contact number.
- M1 returns to the normal place, while M2 will be relocated to what was G5 (level 5 of the W&CH). They will retain the same numbers.
- G5 will relocate to what was Mallard Ward. It will retain the same number.
Update on our services (updated 10.00am on 29 April and is still current):
- All scanning appointments are going ahead as normal, more details can be found here.
- Antenatal appointments are going ahead as normal, more details can be found here.
- All routine inpatient and day case procedures are going ahead as normal.
- All gynaecology outpatient appointments at Doncaster Royal Infirmary cancelled, except urgent and colposcopy clinics. Bassetlaw services running as normal. More details can be found here.
- Our Emergency Departments are operating as normal – if you need urgent and emergency care please attend.
If you need to contact a specific service or ward, please click here for our directory.
If you need to view the hospital map, please click here. Note this is not up-to-date with current changes but still gives you an idea of where to go.