Essential Resources for Postgraduate Doctors
- OpenAthens – the key to unlocking access to e-resources – register at openathens.nice.org.uk. Already registered but new to DBTH? Don’t forget to sign in and change your organisation so you can access locally purchased resources
- Clinical Decision Support tools – take a look at these two fabulous resources. Both tools have apps which can be downloaded from the Apple or Google play stores. You need to sign in with OpenAthens and register for a personal account before you download the app.
- Knowledge & Library Hub – gateway to wide range of resources
- Books & eBooks – e-books include Oxford Handbooks & Specialist Handbooks. Search our online catalogue
- Library space and library team – PCs, study space, 24 hour access and a friendly library team happy to help you.
This is a snapshot of what we can provide explore our website to find out more or speak to a member of the library team.
Your Health Collection
A selection of books and digital support resources from Health Education England
Access, understand and use trusted health resources to live well and enjoy better health.
Health Education England (NHS) and The Reading Agency have worked in partnership to bring together a new list entitled ‘Your Health Collection’. The collection of 10 books and 30 digital resources were chosen by those working in healthcare, health information and knowledge and library specialists working in the NHS, in prisons, in public health and in Higher Education. The resources chosen are accessible, inclusive and reflect the diversity of society.
The books are available in the library at DRI and Bassetlaw to all staff and learners. We can post them to your workplace if you can’t visit us in person.
We’ve just added 135 new titles to our e-book collection, covering nursing, investigations, palliative care, surgery, diabetes & more.
Click the picture above or go to the Kortext website & pick Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals from list (Athens account also needed – if you haven’t got one please set up an OpenAthens account) and browse the collection to add books to your personal library.
Hundreds more e-books available on our library catalogue (Open ‘Advanced Search’ and pick Media type: ‘ebook’)
Content out of date? Information wrong or not clear enough? Report this page.